After Christmas shopping last night I came home to make dinner. That’s obviously not me but I think I looked that happy when I was shopping!
I got a few things for Alec and Eric. My mom got some good stuff too! I’m still far from done!
Have you made a Christmas list?
Mine includes the following:
- Dicks or Lululemon gift card- or any kind of workout clothes- I have to be in style for my Pure Barre classes!
- Kindle- So I can blog on the go!
- A new camera- So I can take better photos 🙂
- Eric wants the Nike Free Run 5.0
- A new winter coat
- Pony Skull Cap- Great for running outdoors! I like Nike the best.
I was supposed to make pot roast for dinner but the boys wanted spaghetti. I wasn’t in the mood for spaghetti but after I smelled it I was! Well I just had chicken with pasta sauce and some veggies on the side instead.
I know it doesn’t look that pretty and it’s boring- but it tasted good.
After dinner I had to small pieces of dark chocolate. That’s what happens when I keep candy in the house!
They say there are health benefits to dark chocolate so that’s why I eat it. Or because I just like it too 🙂
After dinner I headed to our last volleyball game of the winter season. So sad. We won our first game but lost our second.
Here’s the team!
We played hard!
After volleyball I was starving so I came home and ate some Special K Protein Plus cereal with Almond Milk.
Have a good weekend!!
What is on your Christmas List this year??