Weekly Meal Plan:
- Mon: Blueberry Balsamic Pork chops with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Tues: Laura’s Lean meatloaf
- Wed: Out to dinner with friends: Bang Band shrimp night
- Thur: Skillet Sweet potato, sausage, and spinach hash
- Fri: Chicken and rice salad with peanut sauce
- Sat: Wing it
- Sun: Wing it
After my workout today I had my chocolate protein shake from Beverly International. I usually try to consume some type of protein within 30 minutes to an hour post workout to help my muscles recover. Some other options if you do not want to drink a protein should would be 3-4 oz of:
- Whole eggs
- Low fat Milk
- Greek yogurt
- Other low fat dairy products
For lunch I had Panera again. I love it! I had a half of turkey cranberry panini on honey wheat with half of the fuji apple chicken salad. This is my favorite meal I think.
Last year my favorite decoration that I put on my front door broke and this year my mom found the exact same one and bought it for me. So I put it right up!
I also got a free pastry with my lunch today which was a blueberry muffin that I ate around 4:00 with chai tea. I split it with my sister because I didn’t want to eat the whole thing! I knew I would too.
I love blueberry anything!
Blueberry Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops and Apple Crisp Light