I want to start by saying that my 30 Day Challenge of NO Sweets in January was a success!
I went the whole month without a cupcake, cookies, cake, cobbler, or chocolate and I feel GREAT! When you cut all that sugar out of your diet it really makes you feel so much better and gives you a TON of energy!
I will discuss sweets this later in my February Goals…
Now, Lets start with the FUN:
THESE ARE SOME FUN ACTIVITIES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN FEBRUARY:
1. A night out tonight- With my favorite girl friends!
2. Valentine’s Day 🙂
3. Superbowl Sunday– Are you just going for the food and commercials like me??
4. My 3 month fit test with Michelle (my old trainer)
5. My sister-in-law and father-in-law’s birthdays!
6. Special dinner to Brio’s to drink peach Bellini’s (These are amazing!) I can’t say who this special night out is for though!
Now on to the GOALS:
Do you have any goals this month? They could be related to:
Here are some of my February Goals:
1. Gain another 1/2 inch on my arms at my 3 month fit test! Yes, I brought the picture of my HUGE bicep back!
2. Get better/quicker at pushups (push up challenge runs through Feb 28th)
My goal is to get 20 REAL pushups by this date!
3. I want EXPERIMENT IN THE KITCHEN- to try to make NEW HEALTHY meals!
4. I did a NO SWEETS Challenge in January- So, In February I am going to try to limit my sweets to once or twice a week!
5. Try and get my 11 year old step son to eat more fruits and veggies! Along with myself 🙂
6. Go on at least 2 date nights with my hubby (besides V-day)
Do you have any special activities planned in February?
Are you doing the push up challenge?
What are some of your Goals this month?