Sunday During the Superbowl, what was I doing? Baking! Well, I did watch some of the Superbowl…the commercials, the half time show, and the last ten minutes of the game 🙂 It was such a good/close game! I’ve been into muffins lately, and you probably know this if you read my blog. Last week I made carrot cake muffins, and one of my new favorite breakfasts: Blueberry Muffin Bake.
So I decided I would make a snack with some sweet potatoes that have been sitting in the refrigerator dying to be used.
Paleo Sunshine Muffins it was!
I can honestly say that this is one of the tastiest muffins I’ve ever had.
To Make The Paleo Sunshine Muffin:
You will need:
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- shredded carrots (I used about 6 baby carrots)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp stevia blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well
- Spray muffin tin with non stick cooking spray- or use paper liners
- Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 full
- Bake for 30 minutes
When Monday morning came rolling in, I knew I wanted one of these muffins!
Breakfast was a healthy and tasty treat! Thank you Paleo!
And then off to the gym I went!
Hope your having a good day!
Whats your go to healthy breakfast?