Hello! This is the longest Post Title Ever I know. But I wanted you to know what you were getting yourself into 🙂
You still have time to enter my giveaway from Attune Foods! One reader will win two boxes of healthy Cereal! Head over and enter if you haven’t had a chance yet!!
Now, what’s going on in the kitchen for the week. Lets see:
Monday: Wildtree Talapia
Tuesday: Out to Dinner (date night)
Wednesday: Wing it
Thursday: Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken lettuce wraps
Saturday: Wildtree Rosemary Pork Tenderloin (tentative?)
Sunday: Wildtree Shrimp Scampi
Tuesday: Gym (prob arms/chest)
Thursday: OFF- Or Crossfit If I get off Work in time!?!
Saturday: Gym after work- Cardio + something? 🙂
Quinoa Raisin Granola Bars (recipe below)
- The original recipe called for 1/4 cup honey. I used two tbsp honey and 2 tbsp apple sauce (no added sugar).
Avocados: For Salads and Tuna/Avocado/Egg Salad
Make A Big Salad for Lunches
Quinoa Raisin Granola Bars
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (because I love it)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray Pan with Non stick spray.
- Mix all Dry ingredients together into a bowl
- Mix all wet ingredients together and heat on stove top until melted
- Stir wet ingredients together until smooth
- Add wet ingredients into Dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares
Whats your go to meal prep every week?
You still have time to enter the AttuneFoods Giveaway! I will pick a winner on Wednesday!
Saturday’s Breakfast was so good that it deserves its own post!!
So here is what I had and YOU NEED to make this breakfast ASAP.
1 scoop Vanilla protein powder (I used UMP)
1 egg white
1 tsp baking powder
1 stevia packet
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Slowly add in water and mix until it forms a batter.
Make sure you spray your waffle maker with non stick spray (I forgot to spray the top)
Pour batter into waffle maker.
This is what happened to mine
But it still turned out A-OKAY!
For the Syrup you will need:
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 1/2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
1 tbsp Nikki’s honey pecan pie coconut butter
Mix protein powder with water until a smooth thin consistency forms.
Microwave coconut butter for 30 seconds.
Mix coconut butter with protein powder mixture
Add the maple syrup to mixture.
Add extra water if needed.
Pour over waffle!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!