Hello! This is the longest Post Title Ever I know. But I wanted you to know what you were getting yourself into 🙂
You still have time to enter my giveaway from Attune Foods! One reader will win two boxes of healthy Cereal! Head over and enter if you haven’t had a chance yet!!
Now, what’s going on in the kitchen for the week. Lets see:
Monday: Wildtree Talapia
Tuesday: Out to Dinner (date night)
Wednesday: Wing it
Thursday: Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken lettuce wraps
Saturday: Wildtree Rosemary Pork Tenderloin (tentative?)
Sunday: Wildtree Shrimp Scampi
Tuesday: Gym (prob arms/chest)
Thursday: OFF- Or Crossfit If I get off Work in time!?!
Saturday: Gym after work- Cardio + something? 🙂
Quinoa Raisin Granola Bars (recipe below)
- The original recipe called for 1/4 cup honey. I used two tbsp honey and 2 tbsp apple sauce (no added sugar).
Avocados: For Salads and Tuna/Avocado/Egg Salad
Make A Big Salad for Lunches
Quinoa Raisin Granola Bars
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (because I love it)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray Pan with Non stick spray.
- Mix all Dry ingredients together into a bowl
- Mix all wet ingredients together and heat on stove top until melted
- Stir wet ingredients together until smooth
- Add wet ingredients into Dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares
Whats your go to meal prep every week?