I hope you all had a good weekend. I didn’t blog a whole lot over the weekend, but I am back with my meal and fitness plan. I also did lot’s of food prepping on Sunday, but it was super easy stuff, so you should all try it!
Monday: Breakfast for Dinner: Brinner (Its my favorite)
Tuesday: Crockpot Rosemary Pork Tenderloin (Wildtree)
Wednesday: Turkey Burgers with Sweet potato (make extra sweet potatoes for leftovers)
Thursday: Tuna Melt with Avocado
Friday: TBD- Prob Pizza for the boys
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas
Sunday: Shrimp Scampi
This week’s meal Prep didn’t take me to long and I made lots of good foodie items for breakfast or snacks.
- I hard boiled some eggs. I love having these on hand for salads, or just as snacks.
- I also made a loaf version of the Blueberry Muffin Bake. I call it the: Berry Protein Loaf (recipe below) This is going to be awesome to have in the morning when I am running late! I can just pop it in the microwave and top it with a little bit of nut butter and I am out the door!
- Chopped and individually stored carrots and celery sticks. These are good to have for snacking with peanut butter or humus!
Here is the Recipe for the Berry Protein Loaf
- I cup oats
- approx 2-3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup almond milk (I didn’t measure)
- 1 cup berries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used vanilla UMP)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup (can sub regular syrup, agave, or honey)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix All dry ingredients together
- Add went ingredients to the dry.
- Pour into a sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center is done!
Makes 4 Servings
Have a good Monday!