Helloooo and Happy Monday to you!
I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I had a busy but exhausting and relaxing one at the same time 🙂 By exhausting I mean, prowler pushes on Saturday and Snatch work on Sunday! Relaxing = time spent with family.
First I wanted to share that I will be joining a twitter chat on Wednesday at 8pm to talk about blogging tips and tricks. This is hosted Lindsay at the leangreenbeanblog and some other bloggers that I follow and love. I hope you will join in!
PS. Are you following me on Twitter?
On to the food… I did my weekly shopping at Kremers Market, where I only got a few things, and then I got my major produce from Kroger. Produce at Kremer’s is like double the price!
I managed to pick up some important things. Here are some of them:
- Blueberries (finally on sale)
- Turkey bacon- on sale. Yes, I do eat regular bacon too 🙂
- Fresh Cod
- Almond Milk -vanilla unsweetened. I like the Blue Diamond Brand the Best
- 2% Milk for the boys. They hate anything else!!
- For Salads etc- Grape tomatoes, avocado, cucumber
I am trying to follow Paleo, at least some of the time, so I did some prepping based off of a diet plan I printed off. These paleo plans are SO strict! I only made a few things this weekend because it was so nice outside! It’s hard to stay in when its 70! Well anyways, I made:
Veggie Egg Muffins
- First cut up your veggies. I used peppers, spinach, and broccoli. I love these mini peppers!
- Mix your eggs, Almond Milk, and salt and pepper together in a separate bowl. I used 5 eggs and 1 cup of egg whites
- Spray your muffin tin and add in the veggies.
- Pour egg over top
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese
Save and reheat for breakfast on the go!
Hard Boiled Eggs
Peanut Butter Protein Balls (adapted from my power balls) (no, not paleo, but I still eat oats) Recipe to come 🙂
Monday- Grilled Cod and Veggies
Tuesday- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry
Wednesday- BLT Chicken Cobb Salads
Thursday- Semi California Chicken Quesadillas
Friday- Wing it (work 12 hours)
What does your meal plan look like this week?
Do you drink Almond Milk?