I hope everyone had a great Mother’s day filled with lots of RELAXATION and good food 🙂
I made the EASIEST pasta salad ever. I got this recipe from my friend Lindsey and it has been a hit ever since! You basically just throw all the ingredients together in a bowl and wala, you are done!
Cheesy Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 26 oz. Cheesy Tortellini – I used one big pack and one small pack
- 1 (5 oz.) package grape tomatoes
- 1 container basil pesto- (I made my own from Wildtree)
- 1 (10 oz.) package Fat Free or Low Fat Feta Cheese
- Cook Tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and Cool.
- Slice Grape Tomatoes in half and add to salad.
- Mix in feta cheese
- Add pesto last, stir to incorporate all the ingredients
This makes a HUGE batch, enough for probably 10-15 people. We have tons of leftovers for tonight’s dinner!
We also had veggies and BBQ pork Sandwiches.
I use Stubb’s BBQ sauce because it is All natural and doesn’t contain high fructose corn syrup. I love the flavor!
Lightened Up Blueberry Crisp
After baking I turned on the broiler to brown the top and I left it in too long and the top burned! 😦 I scraped off most of the black topping but still had some crumble left. It still tasted great according to everyone.
Topped with a little bit of Breyer’s vanilla ice cream (no sugar added)
And the rest of the week’s menu is the following:
Wednesday: Pizza for the boys (I work 12 hours)
Thursday: Spaghetti with turkey meatballs
Friday: 4 Course Dinner at BLEND!
Saturday: Out to Dinner in Utah
Sunday: Dinner at the airport or in the airplane?
Thursday- Run or Crossfit
Saturday- Bootcamp/and Hike At BLEND
Sunday- Bootcamp at BLEND
I don’t really have any questions today, but I hope you all have a good week and I can’t wait to see everyone at BLEND!