You still have time to enter my About Time Protein Giveaway, so make sure you head on over if you want some new protein flavors in your life!
Now, Let’s get right to the good stuff shall we!? Don’t you love receiving packages in the mail!? I know I do! The other day I got the best package in the mail from Pretzel Crisps, and by the best I really mean the best. They sent me one bag of each of the deli flavor of Pretzel Crisps, that is 7 flavors!!
In the Mix:
- Garlic Parmesan
- Buffalo WIng
- Jalapeno Jack
- Chipotle Cheddar
I love the Plain and the Garlic Parmesan and my husband loves the Jalapeno and Buffalo Flavors.
They also sent me this cool Pretzel Crisps Bag! I took it to my aunts house a couple weekends ago and it held tons of goodies 🙂
I knew I wanted to make a semi healthy dessert to take to my family get together a couple weeks ago and I really wanted to incorporate Pretzel Crisps! Who doesn’t love a sweet and salty combination!? Salty pretzels, chunky peanut butter covered in sweet dark chocolate love makes me smile, so I bring you these amazing truffles!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Crisps Truffles
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (chunky)
- 1/2 cup Pretzel Crisps broken into pieces (I just smashed them in a plastic bag!)
- Dark Chocolate chips for coating
- Mix peanut butter and pretzels together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or so.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and roll into balls- about 1 tsp each.
- Place on wax paper and put into freezer for 30 minutes.
- While you’re truffles are freezing, make your chocolate mixture. I just melted dark chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave. Microwave in 30 second increments and stir frequently.
- When the peanut butter balls are frozen (and wont crumble in your hands) roll in melted chocolate.
- Place chocoalte truffles back into freezer or refrigerator to store
Enjoy! Also Check out some of these other awesome recipes using Pretzel Crisps!
PB + CC
Peanut Butter and Chocolate CrispsTop original or sesame Pretzel Crisps with peanut butter, then dip in melted semi-sweet chocolate chips. A delicious addition to ice cream, yogurt or great as it’s own dessert! Source
Cover two Pretzel Crisps and a cookie with cream cheese. Cover with sprinkles, and place Pretzel Crisps on top of cookie and add two pieces of licorice string for antennas. The kids will love making and eating these! Source
What is your favorite way to eat Pretzel Crisps? Favorite Flavor?