Good Morning and Happy Thursday!
Don’t get me wrong, I love summer: cookouts, grilling, fun summer drinks, corn on the cob, watermelon, etc etc…but I can’t wait for fall 🙂
I know its only the beginning of September but the other day when I was surfing Pinterest I found tons of Fall recipes for pumpkin pancakes, fall decorations, and cozy sweaters. Plus, you never just about every blogger out there is already talking about all the fall pumpkin recipes that are going to be smacking us right in the face, get ready for it!
Face PLANT into Pumpkin..
So I’m pretty much ready for it too.
Here are Some upcoming things I have planned that make me love this time of year and some things I want to do this fall 🙂
1. Rascal Flatt’s Concert Tonight!!
2. End of Summer Party at neighbors- Sept. 7th
3. Couples Baby Shower/ Bengals First NFL Game – Sept. 8th (Which my husband is not happy about- kick off and party at 1 pm!)
4. Rachel (aka: my sister) graduates from the police academy! – Sept. 13th – She’s going to be a big girl cop, so don’t mess with me! LOL
5. Sept 14th – Rachel’s Congratulations dinner!
6. Working More (This one is a joke!)
7. Family Birthdays – All in October: Me, Sue (my mother in law), Eric (my husband)- turns 30 on Oct. 5!, Anthony- My brother in law), and my brother (on Halloween)!! That’s a lot of things happening close together.
8. Friends Wedding – Oct 18th
10. PUMPKIN- For pumpkin pancakes, oatmeal, pumpkin spice latte’s (OMG!)….The list goes on!
11. Hot Chocolate!
These are only a few of the things we have planned, I can’t wait to see what else comes up!
I definitely think we should still cherish these last few days, weeks, or however long this 80-90 degree weather is going to last, so here are some eats and summer recipes that you may want to try while you still have the chance!
Fresh Fruit and Vegatbales from the Farmer’s Markets
Are you ready for Fall or is it just coming way to quick?
What’s your favorite part of Summer that you will miss?