Hello! This is the longest Post Title Ever I know. But I wanted you to know what you were getting yourself into 🙂
You still have time to enter my giveaway from Attune Foods! One reader will win two boxes of healthy Cereal! Head over and enter if you haven’t had a chance yet!!
Now, what’s going on in the kitchen for the week. Lets see:
Monday: Wildtree Talapia
Tuesday: Out to Dinner (date night)
Wednesday: Wing it
Thursday: Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken lettuce wraps
Saturday: Wildtree Rosemary Pork Tenderloin (tentative?)
Sunday: Wildtree Shrimp Scampi
Tuesday: Gym (prob arms/chest)
Thursday: OFF- Or Crossfit If I get off Work in time!?!
Saturday: Gym after work- Cardio + something? 🙂
Quinoa Raisin Granola Bars (recipe below)
- The original recipe called for 1/4 cup honey. I used two tbsp honey and 2 tbsp apple sauce (no added sugar).
Avocados: For Salads and Tuna/Avocado/Egg Salad
Make A Big Salad for Lunches
Quinoa Raisin Granola Bars
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (because I love it)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray Pan with Non stick spray.
- Mix all Dry ingredients together into a bowl
- Mix all wet ingredients together and heat on stove top until melted
- Stir wet ingredients together until smooth
- Add wet ingredients into Dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares
Whats your go to meal prep every week?
As I mentioned in a previous post, I got an awesome package in the mail the other day.
AttuneFoods sent me some cereal to try! What is better than cereal? UMM?? NOTHING. If you read my blog you know that I love breakfast, and I could eat cereal for any meal 🙂
So I am so excited to announce this awesome giveaway! I have teamed up with Attune Foods and they have agreed to give one of my awesome readers two boxes of cereal!
foods that are naturally designed to keep you and your gut in tip-top shape. For most of us
that means having enough fiber in our diet, avoiding allergens, and supporting the gut flora
that help our insides function.”
Leave a comment below stating what your favorite kind of Cereal is or why you want to win! (Mandatory)
For additional entries: Follow ME @Fitcupcaker and Annelies @Attunefoods and tweet about this giveaway: “I just entered to win @attunefoods cereal giveaway from @fitcupcaker: http://fitcupcaker.com/2013/02/15/attune-foods-free-giveaway/ ” (optional entry)
- Like Fitcupcaker and AttuneFoods on Facebook (optional entry)
Make sure you comment that you like me on Facebook and Tweeted so your entries count 🙂