I didn’t have a whole lot to write about today since I worked 12 hours, but Last night I had a sweet tooth of course, like always! So I decided I would make some “healthy” hot chocolate!
Here’s What you need:
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 small piece of dark chocolate
- 1 stevia packet
- 1 tbsp chocolate PB
- 1- 2 tsp of cocoa
How It’s Done:
- First Melt dark chocolate in Microwave for about one minute.
- Warm the Milk in a mug separately.
- Add Hot milk to melted chocolate and stir.
- Add in all the other ingredients and microwave for another minute or so!
And your final product: Healthified Hot Chocolate!
Add a dollop of lite whip cream, yum.
A Paleo Pumpkin Banana Muffin on the side, what could be better??
These muffins are great for breakfast, snack, another snack, part of dinner, or dessert!
Have a good day!
How do you make a favorite dessert healthified?