I Know it Saturday but,
Welcome to Flashback Friday!
SUNDAY: Crossfit and Meal Prep
HSPU= Handstand Pushups.
Pull Ups- I used a band
Personal Record: 185# Sumo Deadlift
WOD: 9:21 – Started with Toes to Bar and eventually went to V-UPS
Paleo Sweet Potato Brownies
TUESDAY: Crossfit 5k/ Blueberry Goodness
Run 5K for Time= Not Fun since I haven’t run in forever!
I finished in 27:26 which is a personal record for me since I am a SLOW runner.
Berry Protein Loaf AGAIN!
Rocky Road UMP
WEDNESDAY: Off Day + Tuna melts + Abby Girl Sweets Cupcakes
Shoulder to OH= Push Press
Knees to Elbow or- Hanging Knee Raises (which is what I did)
21 Double Unders = Jump Rope
How was your week of eats and fitness?
Anyone have any special plans this weekend??
I hope you all had a good weekend. I didn’t blog a whole lot over the weekend, but I am back with my meal and fitness plan. I also did lot’s of food prepping on Sunday, but it was super easy stuff, so you should all try it!
Monday: Breakfast for Dinner: Brinner (Its my favorite)
Tuesday: Crockpot Rosemary Pork Tenderloin (Wildtree)
Wednesday: Turkey Burgers with Sweet potato (make extra sweet potatoes for leftovers)
Thursday: Tuna Melt with Avocado
Friday: TBD- Prob Pizza for the boys
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas
Sunday: Shrimp Scampi
This week’s meal Prep didn’t take me to long and I made lots of good foodie items for breakfast or snacks.
- I hard boiled some eggs. I love having these on hand for salads, or just as snacks.
- I also made a loaf version of the Blueberry Muffin Bake. I call it the: Berry Protein Loaf (recipe below) This is going to be awesome to have in the morning when I am running late! I can just pop it in the microwave and top it with a little bit of nut butter and I am out the door!
- Chopped and individually stored carrots and celery sticks. These are good to have for snacking with peanut butter or humus!
Here is the Recipe for the Berry Protein Loaf
- I cup oats
- approx 2-3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup almond milk (I didn’t measure)
- 1 cup berries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used vanilla UMP)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup (can sub regular syrup, agave, or honey)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix All dry ingredients together
- Add went ingredients to the dry.
- Pour into a sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center is done!
Makes 4 Servings
Have a good Monday!